Dr. Chris Booking Online Click Here
Online paperwork will be sent to you in an email when you make your appointment. If you have any trouble with filling it out online make sure you come to your appointment 30-60 minutes early to get it filled out so that we can spend the full appointment time focused on your needs. You can also print off the paperwork if you have trouble online and fill it out at home and bring it in as well at the time of your appointment. You can downloading that paperwork here: New Patient Paperwork
People ask me all the time why I do not participate insurances. My response:
- Insurance largely cover the 2 minute adjustment. If that is what someone wants there are 100 other chiropractors around who do that. People come to see me because I take more time with my patients, and results often follow when you spend more time with a patient from my experience.
- They are in the business of making money, not making you HEALTHY! I want that to be my sole focus!
- Patient's also need to realize I can still give them a bill with all of the diagnostic and treatment codes on it and as long as they have out of network benefits, some or all of it can be covered in the long run anyway.
- I will always try to get you the care you need and find a way to make it fit your budget!
- Don't forget, HSA accounts etc can be used for any and all services in the office!
New patient visits are currently $250 for the 90 minute session and most normal followup sessions are 30 minutes and $100. All treatment is tailored to your specific needs and additional therapies, program involvement, and time to get the results you need will be discussed on a one-on-one basis. I don't want finances to be the #1 obstacle to getting the help you need. I do not want finances to keep you from getting the best possible care you can! I could not possibly write out what that is going to look like for each individual patient on the website. There are just too many factors involved to do that. You will likely be examined and maybe even treated 1-3 times to see your response to care. We will then sit down and fully discuss the program that best suits your needs.
REFUND POLICY: For all new patient booking fees, there is No REFUND if you do not cancel/reschedule 24 hours prior to your appointment time. For all other appointments, if you do not give 24 hours notice you will be charged for the appointment. I do not have a waiting room full of people. I book my time to be one-on-one with you. It is not fair to me or other patients........... so be super courteous about this point and honoring the time scheduled.
If there is any confusion at all, please contact the office on M, W, or F between 10-2 to speak directly with Rebecca and she will personally help you out!
Patient Portal Click here
Existing patients: If you don't currently have access to the patient portal you can click this link, put in the email you use here in the office and click on the link for "forgot Password." You will then be sent a link to your email to reset your password. Then you will have access to all labs, notes and update your demographic information etc. if you have any trouble, just call the office and Rebecca will get back to you ASAP!