People ask me all the time why I do not participate insurances. My response:
- Insurance largely cover the 2 minute adjustment. If that is what someone wants there are 100 other chiropractors around who do that. People come to see me because I take more time with my patients, and results often follow when you spend more time with a patient from my experience.
- They are in the business of making money, not making you HEALTHY! I want that to be my sole focus!
- Patient's also need to realize I can still give them a bill with all of the diagnostic and treatment codes on it and as long as they have out of network benefits, some or all of it can be covered in the long run anyway.
- I will always try to get you the care you need and find a way to make it fit your budget!
- Don't forget, HSA accounts etc can be used for any and all services in the office!
I am so committed help as many people as possible and offer the best healthcare in town that I am trying an experiment. I don't want finances to be the #1 obstacle to getting the help you need. Today is 6-7-2019. For the next 3 months I am going to reduce rates significantly and see what the experiment reveals. I do not want finances to keep you from getting the best possible care you can!
REFUND POLICY: For all new patient booking fees, there is No REFUND if you do not cancel/reschedule 24 hours prior to your appointment time. For all other appointments, if you do not give 24 hours notice you will be charged for the appointment. I do not have a waiting room full of people. I book my time to be one-on-one with you. It is not fair to me or other patients........... so be super courteous about this point and honoring the time scheduled.
If there is any confusion at all, please contact the office on M, W, or F between 10-2 to speak directly with Rebecca and she will personally help you out!
Patient Portal Click here
Existing patients: If you don't currently have access to the patient portal you can click this link, put in the email you use here in the office and click on the link for "forgot Password." You will then be sent a link to your email to reset your password. Then you will have access to all labs, notes and update your demographic information etc. if you have any trouble, just call the office and Rebecca will get back to you ASAP!