Dr. Chris Booking Online Click Here
Dr. Chris has now finished his Nurse Practitioner degree. Now after almost 18 years in practice he will be able to provide both holistic care and primary care. He is just awaiting his license, which will likely take 1-3 months. You can still schedule for chiropractic care while awaiting Dr. Chris's NP license.
There are multiple payment options in the office. The office is a cash practice and has been for 18 years now. We are integrating a new electronic health records system for booking, e-prescribing and many other medical capabilities for the integration process to offer primary care services to patients. The new system can electronically send claims on behalf of patients to their insurance carriers, however Dr. Chris is not participating with any insurances and when he submits by electronic submission, please don't confuse this with him "accepting" your insurance. He does not participate and you will need to see if you have out of network coverage in your insurance plan.
People ask me all the time why I did not participate insurances. My response:
- Insurance largely cover the 2 minute adjustment. If that is what someone wants there are 100 other chiropractors around who do that. People come to see me because I take more time with my patients, and results often follow when you spend more time with a patient from my experience. But now there are even appointment times and pricing to make that practically irrelevent and we can work with you and your insurance benefits as well.
- They are in the business of making money, not making you HEALTHY! I want that to be my sole focus!
- As long as you have out of network benefits, some or all of it can be covered in the long run anyway. We are working diligently to become in-network for many insurances though.
- I will always try to get you the care you need and find a way to make it fit your budget!
- Don't forget, HSA accounts etc can be used for any and all services in the office!
- Dr. Chris does not and will not be participating with Medicare or Medicaid for the foreseeable future. He can provide Applied Kinesiology Services and these visits will not even be submitted by Dr. Chris or the patient as they are non-covered services with Dr. Chris not participating.
- I want to provide individualized care..... not cookie cutter care. This care takes more time to provide, but I sleep better at night knowing I spent time with my patients and gave them the best care I can!
REFUND POLICY: For all new patient booking fees, there is No REFUND if you do not cancel/reschedule 24 hours prior to your appointment time. For all other appointments, if you do not give 24 hours notice you will be charged for the appointment. I do not have a waiting room full of people. I book my time to be one-on-one with you. It is not fair to me or other patients........... so be super courteous about this point and honoring the time scheduled.
If there is any confusion at all, please contact me over text: 315- six-six-three-5045. Due to COVID, and recption, texting will be the fastest way to get a response if you have any issues that you can't use the online scheduler for.